Mrs. Tomomi Duquette is passionate about using sake to share Japanese culture with the world. Through her project “Niigata Sake Lovers,” she not only promotes sake but also involves people from different countries in rice farming and sake brewing. Her ideas go beyond business—they are about connecting people and traditions. What impressed me most was how she turned her vision into reality. She studied hard to understand sake deeply, left her company to follow her dream, and worked step by step to create a global sake community. Her efforts finally led her to win the Mrs. SAKE Japan 2024 Grand Prix.
One of the most memorable parts of her story was her focus on sustainability. She encourages the use of eco-bags instead of plastic and promotes choosing local sake over imported drinks. These actions may seem small, but they show how we can make conscious choices that help the environment. Inspired by this, I want to create a company in our group project that can contribute, even a little, to solving global problems like climate change. Her example showed me that business and social responsibility can go hand in hand.
I truly admire how Mrs. Tomomi Duquette has traveled to so many countries and shared the beauty of Japan with the world. It made me think about what I’m interested in right now and what I want to do in the future. Her story motivated me to find something I’m passionate about something that connects to my dreams, and to take action while I’m still a university student. I hope I can also become someone who shares positive energy and culture, just like she does.
コメント
コメントを投稿