Hi! I'm Yuka Sano.
I'm from Kobe, Hyogo. It's been a year since I started living in Niigata, but I still don't know much about Niigata. So I'd like people from Niigata to tell me about the delicious food, famous places, and other attractions of Niigata!
I like watcing movies, especially zombie movies. I've seen over 25 zombie movies before. I'm currently watching a Korean zombie drama on Netflix. I'm looking for friends to watch zomie or horror movies together!!
In my first year of university, I learned a lot of academic English. However I think that I didn't have many opportunities to speak English. So I want to have many discussions with my group members in this class and become a little more fluent in English!
![]() |
| This is a photo of jellyfish at an aquarium in Kobe where I live. It's my favorite. |

Let's go eat delicious food in Niigata together!
返信削除The jellyfish is so beautiful ! I want to go to this aquarium.
返信削除I would like to see a recommended zombie movie with you sometime!
返信削除It's amazing to watch more than 25 zombie movies!
返信削除